Catalog Information Specialist – Austin, TX
Haas Group International is the first integrated, global chemical business offering traditional Chemical Management Services, Product Distribution, Logistics/Warehousing and Hazardous Communication Services to a diverse range of customers in aerospace & defense, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, government, health care and other sectors.
We are currently seeking a motivated and detail oriented Catalog Information Specialist to join our team in Austin, TX.
Our Catalog Department helps customers obtain and use chemicals in ways that minimize environmental and safety problems while reducing costs. The Catalog Specialist works closely with IT and purchasing staff to develop and maintain the content of our high-quality chemical catalog used for supply chain management and environmental recordkeeping and reporting.
General Job description:
- Communicate with internal/external clients, teammates and suppliers via email & phone
- Navigate proprietary software, database, spreadsheets and internet websites to resolve issues
- Update product and system information to support customers, operations and purchasing teams
- Balance multiple priorities including daily client support and new projects
Persons applying should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline
- Detail oriented, adaptable and able to multi-task
- Customer service oriented
- Dedication to accomplish goals in a timely and complete fashion
- Able to work well in a dynamic atmosphere using critical thinking and problem solving techniques
- Excellent team skills
- Basic knowledge of Oracle based systems and SQL
Haas Group International is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment.